During a rainy day, it is easy to bring slush inside supermarkets and malls or make the floor dirty and slippery due to water carried unintentionally by footfall. Accidents may occur within the food courts and restroom areas that require even extraordinary cleaning, due to drink spillage or large flows of people.
General cleanliness is now considered a must and is used to confirm the quality of the stores within the shopping center itself.
A floor scrubber-dryer in the North East is essential to keep areas safe, clean and sanitized at all times, welcoming customers and protecting their comfort. As its name suggests, it consists of two systems, the first dedicated to washing the surface and the second to its immediate drying. As the floor scrubber-dryer in the North East passes, the rotating brushes release water and detergent that is promptly collected, along with dirt, by the squeegee, and then deposited inside a dedicated tank thanks to its vacuum system. In this way, the water used for cleaning will always be clean, thus ensuring an excellent result in terms of cleanliness and sanitization.
The main pluses of the floor scrubber-dryer in the North East are:
- Reduction of work time by more than 50% compared with normal manual cleaning systems;
- Professional washing and sanitizing without fencing access to the area for customers and workers, thus ensuring immediate cleanliness throughout public opening hours;
- Significant savings in water and detergent, making this solution an excellent investment from an eco-friendly standpoint as well;
- A perfectly clean surface without marks or stains;
- A reduction in fatigue by the operators in charge of using these machines.
If you require a scrubber dryer in the North East or advice any of our range of industrial cleaning machines in the North East, contact us on 01325 371439. Alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist.