On-trade (Hotel/Restaurant/Café) is a sector where customer experience is very much linked to comfort, cleanliness and well-being. In environments such as hotels, restaurants and canteens, it is of paramount importance to keep floors clean, halo- and stain free and non-sticky.
In these large environments, however, keeping things clean is not an easy task. Broom, mop, dustpan and a lot of elbow grease is not the right combination, nor is it the right way to save time and money. On-trade floor cleaning is time-consuming and, to protect their safety, the public is not permitted access to these areas for some time.
The solution is to opt for professional tools that can clean in safety even when customers are present, in short time frames and several times per day. Scrubber dryers meet the needs of the industry, featuring a system that is easy to use, effective at cleaning and rapid in its results.
Keeping floors sparklingly clean with a scrubber dryer
Scrubber dryers are all-in-one solutions that wash and dry, clean and sanitise all types of floors. Hard, resilient surfaces: a variety of easily attachable accessories means that each scrubber dryer can adapt to specific situations, switching from one surface to another without the need to change products.
Rotating brushes treat the surface while the scrubber dryer dispenses a solution of water and detergent. Excess liquid is collected by a squeegee, limiting water loss and leaving surfaces clean, safe and dry and, most importantly, readily usable.
Scrubber dryers are an excellent solution for floor care since:
- They reduce working times by more than 50%, making even frequent daily cleaning a breeze.
- They are easy to use, even when customers are present, owing to a silent and discreet system design.
- They achieve a greater standard of hygiene, using less water and less detergent. A major advantage in terms of economic and environmental impact.
- They do not leave floors wet or slippery, thereby protecting the safety of people in the area.
- Work efficiency is optimised and the area per hour that can be cleaned compared to manual cleaning systems is far higher.
Depending on the different floor cleaning requirements in the on-trade sector, two scrubber dryer models are available:
- With an operator on the ground, where the user manoeuvres the device by means of a handle at the rear. This is ideal for cleaning small spaces, such as hotel rooms, corridors, lobbies, lounges, conference rooms, canteens and all areas up to 500m².
- With an on-board operator, equipped with a comfortable seat and steering wheel, this machine is ideal for larger areas, such as airports, schools, warehouses and areas up to 12,000m². Because of its higher output and extended working time, this is the ideal machine for medium to large areas.
Columbus UK is your total solution for all types of indoor and outdoor cleaning equipment. We supply high quality industrial cleaning machines to all industries and commercial businesses.
Our friendly dedicated team are available to help you with purchasing advice to ensure that have the correct machine for your industrial floor at an affordable and cost effective price. Columbus offers premium services while ensuring affordability for all Industries.
We also offer mobile service & repair support to all locations.
Tel: 01325 371 439