Push along Pedestrian floor scrubber drier – Lavorwash Free Evo 50BT EX DEMONSTRATOR LESS THAN 20 HOURS USE
This battery powered walk-behind floor scrubber drier is a very compact machine designed for deep cleaning small to medium hard surface floor areas. This industrial battery powered scrubber drier also has the benefit of traction control so no need to push!
The Lavor SCL Compact Evo 50BT (with Gel batteries & charger) Walk-Behind Scrubber-Drier is the solution to hard floor cleaning problems. It is specifically designed for Commercial cleaning use in Warehouses, food production areas with large, flat flooring areas. It is also suitable on tiled floors, concrete floors, any painted floors, linoleum, and having the ability to clean undulating & grooved floors.
This floor cleaner works by supplying the detergent solution through the scrubbing brush, whilst at the same time the rear rubber squeegee blades allow the dirty solution to be vacuumed away to the waste recovery tank,making floor cleaning very easy!
- EX DEMONSTRATOR
- LESS THAN 20 HOURS USE
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
- CONDITION – GRADE A ALMOST AS NEW
- GEL MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERIES AND CHARGER INCLUDED
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- FULLY SERVICED BEFORE DELIVERY
- OPERATOR TRAINING ON DELIVERY
- OPERATORS MANUAL
Very compact scrubbing machines suitable to work for the maintenance cleaning of limited-size areas (up to 2,000 m²). Especially suitable for cleaning: car shops, sales points, gym, health care.
- Control panel with operator presence safety system
- Low level battery indicator: brush/vacuum and traction progressive cut off
- Solution water filter and solenoid valve
- Easy access to the battery compartment
- Quick and easily inspectable drain recovery tank
- Non-marking wheels
- Roto-molded polyethylene tanks, shock and acid resistant
- The lower tank also serves as battery compartment
- Low noise operation thanks to the protected positioning of vacuum motor
- Powerful gearmotor; metal brush plate with integrated plastic splash guard/bumper
- The outﬂow of the detergent solution is controlled by a solenoid valve
- The actuation of the solenoid valve is operated by the control lever, avoiding the outﬂow detergent solution when the brush is stopped during the interruptions of work
- Renovated with new squeegee pressure adjusting system
- The squeegee blades are easily replaceable without the use of tools
- Quick and easy coupling squeegee through the two large knobs; the squeegee is released without any damage in the event of accidental impact
- Filter Mesh to retain possible solid pieces, protects the solenoid valve
- The ﬁlter also has the function of regulating the outﬂow of the cleaning solution; screwing the transparent cover increases the amount of ﬂow, while unscrewing the cover reduces the ﬂow